JOIN US AND TAKE YOUR FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR CFI/CFII/MEI CAREER TO NEW HEIGHTS!
OUR PEOPLE ARE OUR SINGLE GREATEST STRENGTH AND MOST ENDURING LONG-TERM COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
Certified Flight Instructor CFI – CFII
Phoenix East Aviation (PEA) located at Daytona Beach International Airport (Daytona Beach), Florida is seeking certified flight and ground school instructors. PEA has helped thousands of students from over 50 countries to achieve their pilot career goals since 1972. Our CFIs have gone on to successful aviation career opportunities.
Whether your goal is to build flight hours for entry into the airlines or seek a career in flight or ground school training, PEA is the place for you. PEA provides FAA Part 141/61 training including PPL, IR, CPL, CFI, CFII, and MEI. Build over 80 hours per month flight time. Our instructor team includes experienced career instructors, military and professional pilots and new to more experienced instructors on their path to the airlines and other pilot careers. Our focus is delivering exceptional training in attaining successful student outcomes while enjoying a wonderful working environment.
More Than Just A Paycheck, A Career With Phoenix East Aviation Comes With Several Benefits
Company paid CFII & MEI + Airline collaboration program with multiple airline partners to assist you to get your initial airline job. + Weekend Bonuses + Upgrade Opportunities to Check Airman + Achieve up to 100 hours per month flight time or more + Part 141 and 61 Instruction + Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision* not applicable to all participants) + Life Insurance + Discounted Aircraft Rental and Pilot Supplies + Onsite aircraft maintenance to ensure consistent aircraft availability + Modern Glass Cockpit Aircraft Fleet + Average of 340 days per year of flying thanks to Florida’s wonderful weather! We can fly when schools in other places can’t! + Upset Recovery Training Program + More!
- Provide an educational experience where each student has the opportunity to fulfill their potential for intellectual and emotional growth.
- Prepare and participate in activities that contribute to a climate where students are actively engaged in meaningful learning experiences.
- Care about the success of each student.
- Provide ideas of how to improve.
- Provide regular feedback to Chief of Flight Operations on student progress or opportunities.
- Other special projects, duties, and responsibilities as assigned
- CFI or above ratings for flight and ground instructors plus FAA Class II Medical (flight).
- FAA Class II Medical
- High school education or equivalent
- Fluent in English
- Authorized to work in the United States